Are you ready to take your place with a company changing how the world makes digital transactions?
Consult Hyperion is the only completely independent, non-affiliated consultancy of its kind. We specialise in securing digital transactions for payments and identity related applications. Our client base ranges from international payment schemes, global card issuers, retail banks and fintech companies, transit and mobile network operators, retailers and their suppliers. We offer them specialist strategic business and technical consultancy, software development and compliance testing relating to financial and identity digital security.
Consult Hyperion has been instrumental in the design and implementation of a range of innovative payment solutions – many of which you’ll be using in your day to day life.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our commercial sales team. You will become part of a dynamic team that is challenging the status quo, helping our clients develop products and services that change the way we transact.
Consult Hyperion’s market leading position makes the team proud of who they work for and dedicated to the growth of the organisation and the success of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our successful Commercial Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for primarily for penetrating new accounts and winning new business as well as growing revenue from existing accounts.. You will be flexible and dynamic. You will have the energy and tenacity to manage the end to end sales process. And you will thrive on uncovering new opportunities to build your pipeline.
• Carry an annual sales target to deliver new profitable revenue to the company.
• Working with the Associate Manager to identify new opportunities for Associates (independent contractors) who are a key asset to our team.
• Support development of sales collateral to support entry into new sectors/clients.
• Use account planning techniques to make contact with the key stakeholders within your accounts, to ensure support for any proposal you submit
• manage a pipeline of opportunities through CRM.
Key role requirements
In addition to being an enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in sales, you will be as comfortable in the C-Suite, as you are writing bid responses and negotiating Master Service Agreements.
• Technically Aware – understanding of the changing payment and identity technology and trends.
• Market Aware – understanding of the changing payments landscape and at a high level, the bodies and standards which govern the deployment of retail payment services.
• Degree – Desirable
• Industry Experience – 8+ years of commercial experience, ideally spent in a retail payments company, their suppliers or in IT solutions sales. Willingness to travel
The role offers fantastic scope to expand your career by working for a globally recognised organisation. Working with thought leaders and technical experts in the field of retail payments, identity and transit, is a stimulating and engaging opportunity.
You will be submerged in the latest technology trends and keep abreast of regulatory change.
You will be given autonomy and flexibility to mould the role to meet your own personal objectives.
• Contact with a broad mix of clients from blue chip to niche technology organisations.
• 25 Days Holiday plus Christmas Eve per year; rising with service annually.
• Insurance (Life, Private Health, Permanent Health).
• Non-contributory pension.
Tel: +44 (0)1483 301 793
12 The Mount