Consultant (New York)
CHYP USA (Consult Hyperion) is currently looking for a Payments Consultant to join our Delivery team, based in the New York/Boston Metro Area.
From our bases in New York City and Guildford UK, we are serving organisations today on every continent, apart from Antarctica, helping them get to market with systems that work at scale, implementing successful business models in support of organisational strategy. Having worked for transaction trailblazers including London’s Oyster, Hong Kong’s smart identity card, Kenya’s M-PESA and Canada’s contactless EMV, our record speaks for itself. Wherever you are in the world, the chances are high that you will interact with a system designed by Consult Hyperion.
What will you do?
You will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of market sectors, throughout the Americas, depending on your interest and experience, including for example:
• Working with leading issuing bank on the design and implementation of a new service
• Technical Requirements Specification development for a smart ticketing scheme
• Designing NFC & HCE mobile payment systems for an international bank
• Process & Service Development for a major telecoms company
• Security risk management for a central bank
• Business Modelling & Strategy for Identity Management in the public sector
What do you need?
• At least 5 years of commercial experience in at least one of our core markets of banking, retail payments, mobile payments, e-commerce, acquiring, telecoms or transit ticketing.
• Extensive experience in at least one of our core technologies:
o Security & Cryptography
o Mobile payment technologies, Near Field Communication (NFC) & Host Card Emulation (HCE)
o Identity Management
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Willingness to travel
What do you get?
• Varied and challenging assignments