Who are we looking for:
Hyperion Systems Limited is looking for a Desktop Developer based in Guildford, Surrey, with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits, to work with our team of talented engineers to design, build and support our applications as well as working on varied client projects.
• At least 5 years experience in a software development role
• C#.NET platform experience
• WPF & Windows Forms experience
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
• DESFire D40 & EV1
• Experience in Smartware & Micropross Test Equipment
• C# coding conventions (Microsoft)
• .NET unit tests
• Bachelors Degree
Role and Responsibilities:
• Working on innovative new technologies
• Design and creation of prototype applications
• Modification/adaptation to existing applications
• Working on C# .NET primarily but work on various other platforms eg Android, iOS, Windows mobile or Smartcard would be required – therefore an interest in one or more of these areas would be advantageous and training would be provided Research into new technologies and novel approaches to problems
• Ensuring documentation is kept to a high standard
• Assist with process improvements
• Project durations from days to many months
What do you get?
• £40-£45k per annum + benefits
• 25 day’s holiday plus Christmas Eve
• Life assurance 4 x salary
• Private Health – including dental and optical
Posted Date: 15th September 2017
Closing Date: 16th October 2017
About Hyperion Systems Limited
We are an independent technical and strategic consultancy, providing a wide range of skills and services to help our clients achieve their goals and gain valuable knowledge about the digital transactions industry.
We work for clients around the world, from Singapore to Italy and from Ireland to the USA, helping them get to market with systems that work at scale, implementing successful business models in support of organisational strategy. Having worked for transaction trailblazers including London’s Oyster, Hong Kong’s smart identity card, Kenya’s M-PESA and Italy’s contactless EMV, our record speaks for itself.