The Consult Hyperion Associate Programme
What the programme means to our associates:
Our associates are valued members of our resourcing team and are vital in helping us grow our service offerings.
We like to hold events where we can meet potential associates and also invite them to meet with us personally so that we can get to know each other.
We try to give opportunities to new people as soon as we can and prefer to start small to test things out before moving onto bigger projects. Sometimes our clients like to interview associates too.
Benefits for associates:
– You will work with world leaders in transaction technology, giving you fantastic opportunities to gain experience.
– You will meet a number of different people and learn a lot about the market and how it is evolving.
– You will have opportunities for regular work and it is likely you will receive much more support with us than with a recruitment agency.
Our associates gain experience in the following areas:
– Smart Cards
– Identity Management
– NFC: Biometrics
– EMV: Information Security
– Cryptography and Telecommunications
If you are interested in applying to become an associate, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Clients around the world choose us for our combination of domain knowledge, practical experience, innovative thinking, in-house specialist development skills and value for money.
Come and meet usSee
at these events: