Consult Hyperion’s associate scheme was established in 2005 with the purpose of providing a more flexible and skilled workforce. Our associate scheme provides us with a more flexible workforce. It allows us to support larger projects as well as providing specialist expertise that is complementary to our in house capabilities. Consequently, working for Consult Hyperion as an associate is not the same as using a recruitment agency. Typically associates are engaged on projects that we as an organisation are directly involved in. This brings a number of benefits to both our clients and to you as an associate.
Benefits to clients
- We are as committed as our clients to developing new digital identity and digital money services, whether work is being performed by an associate or a permanent member of staff.
- We provide oversight of all work performed and are ultimately responsible for the quality of delivered work.
- We provide continuity from one project to the next through our extensive knowledge of individual client strategies and the wider industry.
Benefits to associates
- You will have a dedicated Consult Hyperion Project Manager to refer to and discuss and questions or issues, should they arise.
- Our involvement does not end when you are placed in the position – we are there to support you the whole way.
- We have a wide range of existing global, niche clients. When your assignment finishes we will always try to identify new opportunities for you.
- We host events specifically for associates to meet each other and to get to know us.
Our Associates will usually have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Smart Cards; Identity Management; Government; Transport; NFC: Biometrics; EMV; Information security; Payments; Cryptography and Telecommunications.
Consult Hyperion associates are valued members of our resourcing team and, as such, are vital in helping the Company grow its service offerings.
Consult Hyperion’s associate resources offer a wide range of mid to high level resources to support our clients’ projects and everyday resourcing needs.
All resources are thoroughly screened and vetted and have the advantage of bringing the support and knowledge/experience of Consult Hyperion.
Email your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org