Java Card Developer
Who are we looking for:
Consult Hyperion is looking for a degree qualified Java Card Developer to work within our team of talented engineers to design, build and support our applications as well as working on varied client projects.
The role will entail working on interesting smaller scale projects although occasional large projects should be expected.
The Java Card Developer will be working on innovative new technologies as well as adaptation to exisiting applications.
Primarily working in Java Card, the Java Card Developer will be expected to work on various other platforms e.g. C#.NET or mobile and should have a keen interest to expand their programming language skills.
• Java Card
• Global Platform
• ISO 7816 (smart card protocols)
• EMV 4.2 / 4.3
• Experience in one or more of C#.NET, Android, iOS or other mobile development or a keen willingness to learn
• Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
• Development to industry coding standards
• Code reviews
• Appropriate degree level qualification
• Understanding of security and cryptography
• DESFire EV1
What do you get?
£ Market rate + benefits, depending on experience
• Varied and challenging assignments
• 26 days holiday per year
• Insurance (Life, Private Health)
• Non-contributory pension
About Consult Hyperion
We are an independent technical and strategic consultancy, providing a wide range of skills and services to help our clients achieve their goals and gain valuable knowledge about the digital transactions industry.
We work for clients around the world, from Singapore to Italy and from Ireland to the USA, helping them get to market with systems that work at scale, implementing successful business models in support of organisational strategy. Having worked for transaction trailblazers including London’s Oyster, Hong Kong’s smart identity card, Kenya’s M-PESA and Italy’s contactless EMV, our record speaks for itself.
Tel: +44 (0)1483 301 793
12 The Mount