Who are we looking for:
Consult Hyperion is looking for a degree qualified Mobile Developer to work within our team of talented engineers to design, build and support our applications as well as working on varied client projects.
The role will entail working on interesting smaller scale projects although occasional large projects should be expected.
The Mobile Developer will be working on innovative new technologies as well as adaptation to existing applications.
The Mobile Developer will be expected to work on various platforms e.g. C#.NET or mobile and should have a keen interest to expand their programming language skills.
• C#.NET and Android or iOS mobile development experience
• Understanding of security and cryptography
• Appropriate degree level qualification
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
• Java Cards
• Banking Grade Mobile Apps
• Global Platform
• Experience with embedded systems
• ISO 7816 (smart card protocols)
• EMV 4.2/4.3
• Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
• Development to industry coding standards
• Code reviews
• Experience in one or more of C#.NET, Android, iOS or other mobile development with a keen willingness to learn
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• DESFire EV1
What do you get?
£ Market rate + benefits, depending on experience
• 26 days holiday per year
• Insurance (Life, Private Health)
• Non-contributory pension
About Consult Hyperion
We are an independent technical and strategic consultancy, providing a wide range of skills and services to help our clients achieve their goals and gain valuable knowledge about the digital transactions industry.
We work for clients around the world, from Singapore to Italy and from Ireland to the USA, helping them get to market with systems that work at scale, implementing successful business models in support of organisational strategy. Having worked for transaction trailblazers including London’s Oyster, Hong Kong’s smart identity card, Kenya’s M-PESA and Italy’s contactless EMV, our record speaks for itself.