Who are we looking for:
Consult Hyperion is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with NFC/HCE/Mobile Banking/EMV/Contactless/Identity/Payments/Mobile Security/iOS/Android experience, to join their Delivery team, based in Guildford, Surrey.
This will involve:
You will be given the opportunity to exercise a number of skills across a range of market sectors, depending on your interest and experience.
Some examples of the types of project you might work on are:
• Designing NFC payment
• Security risk management
• Vendor selection and management
• A Market Analysis of trends in mobile payments
• Business Modelling & Strategy for Identity Management in the public sector
• Process & Service Development for a major telecoms company
• Technical Requirements Specification for identification and payment cards in the public and private sectors
• Risk Analysis for a smart ticketing scheme
• Technical Architecture & Design of a new international payment
• System Integration & Testing of contactless payment card and terminals
What do you need?
• Industrial Experience: Five or more years of commercial experience in at least one of our core markets of banking, retail payments, mobile payments, E-commerce, acquiring, telecoms or transit ticketing, perhaps delivered through a product vector, integrator or another consultancy
• Technical Experience: Experience in at least one of our core technologies of Contact/Contactless cards), Security & Cryptography, Payments (EMV), Host Card Emulation (HCE), Mobile, Near Field Communication (NFC) and Identity Management
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Creativity: Ability to think out-of-the-box, successfully innovate and explore new ways of working
• Self-motivation & commitment
• Team Worker
• Willingness to travel occasionally: Work is mainly based in Guildford and the South East for worldwide clients – however flexibility to travel for short-term assignments in the UK or abroad is essential
• Business Sense: Ability to think of a technical solution from a user perspective with potential to recognise business opportunities and win new work
• Excellent IT skills: Frequent & familiar user of word processors, spreadsheets, databases, browsers & mail packages with significant background in the design and production of application software.
How will we help you grow?
Senior Consultants will be encouraged to develop skills in new markets and refine their specialist knowledge further. Ultimately, you will be supported in developing client accounts and providing the quality deliverables that our clients have come to expect from Consult Hyperion. Senior Consultants are also required, if necessary, to manage associates who work alongside Senior and Principal Consultants either in-house or on a clients site.
What do you get?
£ Market rate + benefits, depending on experience
• Varied and challenging assignments
• 26 days holiday per year
• Insurance (Life, Private Health)
• Non-contributory pension
About Consult Hyperion
Consult Hyperion is an independent information technology consultancy. We have over twenty five years’ experience of helping organisations to derive maximum benefit from technology. Our success lies in our ability to apply a unique blend of business and systems analysis skills to deliver technological solutions that exactly fit business needs.
We specialise in transactions and security, providing professional services from the conceptual stage of a project through to completion. We advise on business and technical strategy, performing requirements analysis and producing technical specifications for internal development or external procurement. We can also help to dramatically shorten project life cycles by building proof-of-concept demonstrators, integrating pilot services and developing bespoke software.
Our practical experience with key technologies including cryptography, smarts cards, wireless devices, messaging, internet and digital TV and of working with international blue-chip clients on innovative projects make us qualified to advise on turning great business ideas into systems that deliver tangible benefits.
Direct CVs to:
Jessica Mastromarco, Business Admin Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1483 301 793
12 The Mount