Join the Consult Hyperion Associate Community
Consult Hyperion is a leading independent strategic and technical consultancy, based in the UK and US, specialising in secure electronic transactions. With over 30 years experience, we help organisations around the world exploit new technologies to secure electronic payments and identity transaction services. From mobile payments and chip & PIN, to contactless ticketing and smart identity cards, we deliver value to our clients by supporting them in delivering their strategy. We use a practical approach and expert knowledge of relevant technologies. Hyperlab, our inhouse software development team, further supports our globally recognised expertise at every step in the electronic transaction value chain, from authentication, access and networks, to transactional systems and applications. We define, develop, design and deliver.
Our associate scheme provides us with a more flexible workforce. It allows us to support larger projects as well as providing specialist expertise that is complementary to our inhouse capabilities. As an Associate, a typical engagement would give you the chance to participate in market leading projects, with emerging technologies and for high profile clients.
What we provide our clients
• We’re experts. Our clients know and appreciate our reputation. Quality is imperative.
• When a client appoints Consult Hyperion, whether an Associate or a permanent member of staff is engaged, we are completely committed to the success of the project for the entire lifecycle.
• We provide oversight of all work performed and are ultimately responsible for the quality of delivered work.
• We provide continuity from one project to the next through our extensive knowledge of individual client strategies and the wider industry.
Benefits to you
• You’ll be supported by the Consult Hyperion team – our consultants are there to provide guidance and insight on new technologies and markets gained through their extensive experience
• You will get exposure to some of the newest technologies changing customers lives
• Our involvement does not end when you are placed in the position – we are there to support you. You’ll have a dedicated Consult Hyperion Project Manager to refer to and review progress along the way.
• We believe in feedback – listening to our clients and to you. Throughout the lifecycle of your assignment and when the job is done, we’ll make sure we keep the communication open. When your assignment finishes we will always try to identify new opportunities for you.
• You’ll be part of our Associate community and we host events just for you! We want you to know what is happening in the market, meet each other and to get to know us better.
What you will bring us
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Smart Cards; ID Management; Government; Transport; NFC; Biometrics; EMV; Information security; Payments; Cryptography or Telecommunications.
• Hands-on technical and / or business focus.
• Outstanding analytical, communication and customer facing skills.
• Commitment, enthusiasm and passion for a successful delivery
• Openness and willingness to feedback on your experiences
To find out more contact Lindi Lion on 01483 468 693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up to our monthly e-newsletter by clicking on the sign up button and completing your details. Our e-newsletter contains links to our blogs and podcasts and information on our speaker engagements. If you decide you’d no longer like to hear from us, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email newsletter sent to you. We use a 3rd party provider, Campaign Monitor, to deliver our monthly communication.
Clients around the world choose us for our combination of domain knowledge, practical experience, innovative thinking, in-house specialist development skills and value for money.
Come and meet usSee
at these events: