When you visit Hyperion Systems Ltd website (www.chyp.com), we use ‘cookies’, also known as browser or tracking cookies. Cookies are small packets of information in text format that are stored by your web browser on your device.
Types of cookies used on this website
- • We will store a cookie on your device to indicate whether you are logged in. If you have a login we will store your name and email address. You can use the email address email@example.com to contact us if you wish to have your data removed.
- • We will store a cookie on your device which is used to distinguish you from other visitors to the site, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • We will store a cookie on your device which is used to identify what format the website should be presented in so that it is more readable, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • We will store a cookie on your device which indicates your language preference where a choice is available, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • We will store a cookie on your device which identifies the server which supplied the website data to you, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • We may store a cookie on your device which identifies the pages you wish to print if you choose to do so, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • We use Google Analytics to track visitors to our website so we can collect statistics on what visitors are interested in. Some of this information is stored by Google but cannot be used to identify you.
- • Some pages with links to videos supplied by Brightcove, Vimeo LLC and YouTube will store anonymous information about how many times a video is viewed and which site sent the viewer, the cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- • Logged in users can send their posts to Twitter via a widget which facilitates interaction with its services. Twitter tracks users for authentication and security, user preferences, analytics and research, and to serve personalized content.
Advice on adjusting your browser settings is available here, if you can’t see yours you’ll need to contact the developer:
For more information about cookies and how to block them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on any website, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may collect information about your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical (non-personal) data about a user’s browsing actions and patterns and is not intended to identify any individual.
By using our website, you explicitly consent to us placing cookies that you have set in your browser on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Tweed House, 12 The Mount, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4HN
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: +44 (0) 1483 301 793.