2016 date to be announced. Please check back soon for more details.
On February 25, 2015, we ran our latest Bootcamp titled “Mobile Commerce through a Payment Lens: What do Apple Pay, NFC, HCE, and BLE Mean for My Business?”
The world of mobile payments, security, identity and commerce can be a blur of technology acronyms when what you want to know is “How can I use this for my business?”
As Cathy McCabe of luxury retail brand Jaeger argues in a recent podcast with Dave Birch, payments need to disappear into commerce.
Our latest event helped business owners clear the blur in a one-day boot camp where we took a small group through these technologies, explaining what they can do and helping them understand how they can further their business objectives.
The agenda included:
• Plain-English explanations what each acronym means and what it does
• Adding in-store, online and in-app payment to your mobile strategy
• Data security with EMV and tokenisation
• Example of current and planned uses of technologies
• Where does Apple Pay leave Android users? You’ll see how to integrate store brand or co-brand cards into an Android app
• Demonstrations of working apps for mobile devices
We are an independent technical and strategic consultancy, providing a wide range of skills and services to help our clients achieve their goals and gain valuable knowledge about the digital transactions industry.
Come and meet usSee
at these events:
We are :
We are :
technologies”Tell Me More!