2016 date to be announced. Please check back soon for more details.
On February 25, 2015, we ran our latest Bootcamp titled “Mobile Commerce through a Payment Lens: What do Apple Pay, NFC, HCE, and BLE Mean for My Business?”
The world of mobile payments, security, identity and commerce can be a blur of technology acronyms when what you want to know is “How can I use this for my business?”
As Cathy McCabe of luxury retail brand Jaeger argues in a recent podcast with Dave Birch, payments need to disappear into commerce.
Our latest event helped business owners clear the blur in a one-day boot camp where we took a small group through these technologies, explaining what they can do and helping them understand how they can further their business objectives.
The agenda included:
• Plain-English explanations what each acronym means and what it does
• Adding in-store, online and in-app payment to your mobile strategy
• Data security with EMV and tokenisation
• Example of current and planned uses of technologies
• Where does Apple Pay leave Android users? You’ll see how to integrate store brand or co-brand cards into an Android app
• Demonstrations of working apps for mobile devices
You can sign up to our monthly e-newsletter by clicking on the sign up button and completing your details. Our e-newsletter contains links to our blogs and podcasts and information on our speaker engagements. If you decide you’d no longer like to hear from us, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email newsletter sent to you. We use a 3rd party provider, Campaign Monitor, to deliver our monthly communication.
We are an independent technical and strategic consultancy, providing a wide range of skills and services to help our clients achieve their goals and gain valuable knowledge about the digital transactions industry.
Come and meet usSee
at these events:
technologies”Tell Me More!